Friday, September 12, 2014

a few thoughts


  • I feel like a freshman again, and it's a weird and exciting feeling.
  • I miss my family... A LOT.
  • Communication is strange when you're in different time zones.
  • Everytime someone asks me "are you alright?" (which basically means "how are you?") I get so confused.
  • Why are there 1 and 2 pound coins? Don't make life more difficult for me!
  • Converting prices makes me sad.
  • I don't understand some of the sinks here???

  • Please, I just want warm water!































    • Primark is the best.
    • Nando's is alright.
    • I'm getting sick of eating out. I need to start cooking soon, but I'm too lazy.
    • I really miss Asian food. But tonight I found a restaurant that serves different kinds of Asian cuisine that's only steps away from my hall. It can't replace my parents' cooking, that's for sure. But it'll do for now.
    • Hmm... I think this was more of a complaint post.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment