Monday, September 22, 2014

a coat post

Whoa, what is this? Some kind of fashion-related post in the middle of a travel blog? You betcha! I had no classes today, so that only meant one thing: shopping spree! I went to the Manchester Arndale again, and spent a few hours browsing through a bunch of stores. But ultimately, I bought clothes from, you guessed it: Primark. The very first time I went into Primark, I almost purchased a really nice black, floral top. But for some reason, I left the store without it. Today, however, I found it on sale for only 5 pounds (half price)! There were only a couple of sizes left, and thankfully I fit into one of them. It was meant to be. I also stopped by Boots, a pharmacy chain in the UK, and made some purchases on UK beauty products to try out. Damage was definitely done.

But I'm on the lookout for a really good coat (or two) to keep me warm this autumn/early winter. I'm so happy that I can finally wear coats! California weather rarely allows me to break one out of my closet. Sadly, I had no luck in finding a coat I liked in stores today, so I continued my search online. Here are some of my favorites that I've found so far:


1. Louche Baine Coat from Joy
2. Stone Brushed Funnel Coat from New Look
3. Lena Jacket from Monki
4. Slim Pocket Coat from Topshop

really love the coat from Monki, and the one from New Look is a close second. Which one do you think I should get?

No comments:

Post a Comment