Thursday, October 23, 2014

#tbt: s club 7

Is this how "Thowback Thursdays" work? Eh, I don't care. But I do care about S Club 7's reunion! It was announced yesterday that S Club 7 will be reuniting on Nov. 14 for a charity performance benefiting Children in Need. *screams*


If you've never heard of S Club 7 before, they were an English pop group in the 90's and they were a pretty big deal (at least for me). They even had their own television show that I watched whenever I got home after school. I've spent a good chunk of my night watching their old music videos and listening to their songs, including "Reach," "Don't Stop Movin'," and the ever heartbreaking "Never Had A Dream Come True." Ah yes, those were the days. It may look and sound cheesy now, but I still love them. BRING IT ALL BACK NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment