Friday, October 10, 2014

movie night: the maze runner



I know The Maze Runner has been out for a while now in the U.S., but it finally got released in the U.K. today! And the perfect place to watch it was at Odeon at The Printworks. I haven't read The Maze Runner series, but I hear it's along the lines of The Hunger Games and Divergent. Never heard of it before? Here's the trailer that got me hooked:



Oooh, interesting huh? It was actually a solidly good movie, and it exceeded my expectations. There's plenty of action and suspense, and I enjoyed every minute of it. The actors also played their parts really well, and watching Dylan O'Brien makes me want to watch Teen Wolf again. There were a few plot holes here and there, but maybe the next two films will make it clearer. Overall, I'd definitely recommend it! It's "A-MAZE-ING ENTERTAINMENT!" (That's an actual quote from a critic, and it's used on posters all over the buses here. I laugh everytime I see it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment