Friday, October 17, 2014

autumn love

 
 


























"October"- Broken Bells

My absolute favorite season is autumn, but I never really get to experience it in California (or any season, for that matter). I hate California's weather 80% of the time, as it is often ridiculously warm one day and not-so-bad the next. While Manchester's weather is just as unpredictable, I much prefer the rain over the blazing hot sun. But between the rainy days, there have been really gorgeous days where the skies are clear and the air is crisp and cool. I can feel autumn being in full swing with my scarf blowing in the wind and hearing the crunch of the golden leaves as I walk to class. With a hazelnut latte (Costa Coffee seriously needs a pumpkin flavored one!) in my hand, everything is perfect.

Happy Friday, and have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment